The information in news releases is current at the time of the release. Note that the information shown here may not be latest information and may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Apr. 11, 2018
- Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics Partners with Mylan to Commercialize Biosimilar to Humira® (adalimumab) (PDF: 57KB)
- Nov. 8, 2017
- Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics co. Ltd., presented results from Phase 3 studies consisted of Randomized Double-Blind and Open-Label Extension Studies in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Demonstrating clinical similarity of FKB327 with Adalimumab including switching treatment at 2017 ACR (PDF: 209KB)
- Oct. 1, 2017
- Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics Co., Ltd. (FKB) today announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Yoshifumi Torii, Ph.D. as Chief Executive Officer (CEO). (PDF: 59KB)
- Jun. 22, 2017
- Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics Presents Results from Randomized Phase 3 Study in Patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Demonstrating Clinical Equivalence of FKB327 with Adalimumab at 2017 EULAR (PDF: 142KB)
- May. 22, 2017
- Announces Marketing Authorisation Application for FKB327 Accepted for Review by European Medicines Agency (PDF: 57KB)
- Apr. 28, 2017
- The homepage was renewed.
- Mar. 3, 2017
- The UK High Court of Justice (Patents) Rules in Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics' Favor on Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis Dosing Regimens for Adalimumab are Obvious and Unpatentable