We introduce our pipeline.
I will explain biosimilars in an easy-to-understand manner.
Basic corporate data for FUJIFILM KYOWA KIRIN BIOLOGICS.
We will explain our strengths of handling biosimilars.
- Nov. 8, 2017
- Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics co. Ltd., presented results from Phase 3 studies consisted of Randomized Double-Blind and Open-Label Extension Studies in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Demonstrating clinical similarity of FKB327 with Adalimumab including switching treatment at 2017 ACR (PDF: 209KB)
- Oct. 1, 2017
- Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics Co., Ltd. (FKB) today announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Yoshifumi Torii, Ph.D. as Chief Executive Officer (CEO). (PDF: 59KB)
- Jun. 22, 2017
- Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics Presents Results from Randomized Phase 3 Study in Patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Demonstrating Clinical Equivalence of FKB327 with Adalimumab at 2017 EULAR (PDF: 142KB)
- May. 22, 2017
- Announces Marketing Authorisation Application for FKB327 Accepted for Review by European Medicines Agency (PDF: 57KB)
- Apr. 28, 2017
- The homepage was renewed.
- Mar. 3, 2017
- The UK High Court of Justice (Patents) Rules in Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics' Favor on Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis Dosing Regimens for Adalimumab are Obvious and Unpatentable