I will explain biosimilars in an easy-to-understand manner.
We introduce our products.
Basic corporate data for FUJIFILM KYOWA KIRIN BIOLOGICS.
We will explain our strengths of handling biosimilars.
- Sep. 20, 2018
- Mylan and FKB Receive European Marketing Authorization for Hulio®, Biosimilar Adalimumab (PDF: 554KB)
- Jul. 27, 2018
- Mylan and FKB announce Positive CHMP Opinion for Hulio, Biosimilar Adalimumab (PDF: 207KB)
- Apr. 11, 2018
- Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics Partners with Mylan to Commercialize Biosimilar to Humira® (adalimumab) (PDF: 57KB)
- Nov. 8, 2017
- Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics co. Ltd., presented results from Phase 3 studies consisted of Randomized Double-Blind and Open-Label Extension Studies in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Demonstrating clinical similarity of FKB327 with Adalimumab including switching treatment at 2017 ACR (PDF: 209KB)
- Oct. 1, 2017
- Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics Co., Ltd. (FKB) today announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Yoshifumi Torii, Ph.D. as Chief Executive Officer (CEO). (PDF: 59KB)