This is the cookie notice of FUJIFILM KYOWA KIRIN BIOLOGICS Co., Ltd. (FKB) (https://fujifilmkyowakirin-biologics.com/en/). We want to ensure that you enjoy browsing our websites. In order to enhance your experience, we place cookies onto your computer. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device and target the content displayed to the user's interests.
By using our websites you agree that, unless you have set your device's browser to reject them, we can place the types of cookies set out below on your device and use that data in accordance with this policy.
- Yes. By using our websites you agree that, unless you have set your device's browser to reject them, we can place the types of cookies set out in the table below on your device, and use that data in accordance with this policy.
- What types of cookies are used and what choices do you have?
- Below is a list of the cookies that we would like to use on our websites.
- Changing your cookie preferences
- The "Help" menu in the toolbar of most web browsers will tell you how to change your browser's cookie settings, including how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Below is some helpful guidance about how to make these changes.
- Internet Explorer
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer and you wish to block our website cookies, you can perform the following actions:
- On your browser tools menu, select 'Internet Options'
- Click on the 'Privacy' tab and then on the 'Sites' button
- Type into the 'Address of website' field:
- www.[relevant address].com
- Click on the 'Block' button
- Click on the OK button
- Other browsers
- Guidance on how to block website cookies on other browsers can be found below:
|Strictly Necessary Cookies||These cookies are necessary for the websites to work, and enable you to move around the websites and use the services and features. Disabling these cookies will encumber performance and may make these services and features unavailable. Strictly Necessary Cookies are used to collect session ID and authentication data. They are “session” cookies, which expire when you close your browser session. For example,|
ASP.NET_SessionID is a cookie that contains the user session identifier which expires at the end of every session.
|Functional Cookies||Functional Cookies allow the websites to help maintain your session and remember the choices you made in order to provide functionality for your benefit. Functional Cookies are used to collect information about your language preferences and other preferences indicated during your visit. For example, functional “session” cookies allow the websites to remember settings specific to you (such as, your country selection) which ultimately improves your web experience. Functional Cookies also include persistent cookies which are used to remember your preferences when you subsequently visit. Functional “persistent” cookies expire after 7 days.|
|Analytic Cookies||Analytic Cookies are used to gather statistics about the use of the websites in order to improve the performance and design of our services. For these purposes, Analytic Cookies collect information about your device type, operating system type, browser type, domain, other system settings, IP address, referring URLs, information on actions taken on the websites and the dates and times of your visits, as well as the country and time zone in which your device is located.|
More detailed information on disabling cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org . However, please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including, for example, Strictly Necessary Cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our websites.